||Analytix reserves the right to accept attendees, subject to seat availability. |
||Analytix reserves the right to alter the date and / or venue and / or content of a course.|
||Upon receipt of the registration form, a letter of confirmation, together with a tax invoice, map and event logistics details will be sent to the delegate. |
||If the delegate has not yet received this information at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of the event, please contact Analytix on 0861 262 598 to ensure that booking has been registered.|
Price and payment
||Course fees are payable in full upon receipt of invoice, before the commencement of the course, unless otherwise stated as per a corporate agreement.|
||Analytix reserves the right to refuse admission to the training course where proof of payment cannot be provided.|
||Interest is charged on overdue payments at a rate of 2% per month above Analytix banker's prime overdraft rate.|
||Only one discount offer may be used at any one time.|
||Payment shall be made only in cash, by bank guaranteed cheque or by electronic transfer.|
||The price of the course shall be as published.|
||Standard training courses include meals and refreshments as well as the applicable written course materials and handouts. |
||The Customer has the right to cancel this Agreement by written notice given to Analytix on the following conditions:|
- No cancellation fee shall be charged where notice of cancellation is received by Analytix at least 10 working days prior to the date of the course.
- If a delegate cancels in writing, a paid course 10 working days or more prior to the start of the course, Analytix will issue a credit note to the same value to be redeemed by the delegate against a future course within one year from date of cancellation.
- 50% of the price of the course shall be paid where notice of the cancellation is received in writing by Analytix at least 5 working days prior to the date of the course.
- For any cancellations received thereafter, the full fee is payable and no credit notes or refunds will be given.
- No refunds or credit notes will be issued to learners who do not cancel course attendance in writing. Delegates failing to attend the course without formal notification prior to the course will be liable for the full course fee.
Substitutions and transfers
||Delegate substitutions are permitted at no cost. Please notify Analytix in writing of such changes at least 5 working days before start of the course.|
||If a delegate wishes to transfer to another course, Analytix must be notified in writing of such changes at least 5 working days before start of the course, subject to providing proof of payment. Transfers occurring thereafter will be charged a late transfer fee of 15%. No cancellations will be accepted for transfer registrations.|
||Trainer(s) is / are confirmed at the time of signing this application. However, circumstances beyond the control of Analytix may necessitate the substitution of a trainer, in which case the original trainer will be replaced with one of equal or higher calibre.|
||Analytix reserves the right to postpone, cancel or change the date, location and / or time of any course for any reason, due to unforeseen circumstances. Where possible, Analytix will reschedule the course, inform the customer of such changes / postponement and offer the customer suitable alternative dates.|
||If Analytix cancels a course, delegate payments will be refunded. |
||In the event that Analytix postpones an event, delegate payments will be credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive a credit note to the same value, to be redeemed against a future course. Credit note is valid for one year from date of issuance. Analytix hereby disclaims any further liability. |
||Analytix is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation / postponement of an event. Analytix shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this training course is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this event impracticable or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather, load shedding or any other unforeseen event.|